Detail of Electronic Procedures
Financial support for industrial investment through the granting of long-term loans, which will be provided through two different lines of action: a) programme of reindustrialization: financed the proceedings of creation, expansion and/or transfer of establishments industriales. b) Program to promote industrial competitiveness: support implementation of the plans to improve the competitiveness of industrial enterprises.
- Access Mode
- Digital Certificate Cl@ve
- Management Centre
- General Secretariat of Industry and Small and Medium Enterprises - E04934403
- Directorate General
- Overall Direccion industry and small and medium enterprises
- Management unit
- S. of management and Implementation of programmes
- Subsidies, Grants and Awards
setting the foundations for the granting of financial support for industrial investment in the framework of public policy and reindustrialisation-industrial competitiveness.
Management Information System Procedures
- S.I.A. Code: 201318
- Financial support for industrial investment in the framework of public policy reindustrialisation projects and building Industrial Competitiveness
Ayúdenos a mejorar. Si lo desea puede cumplimentar esta encuesta de calidad de nuestros servicios.Realizar cuestionario