Browsers and optimum resolution
The e-Office of the Ministry of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda is optimised for a resolution of 1024 x 768 and it displays correctly on browsers:
- Internet Explorer from the version 6
- Google Chrome
Programs and Extensions
When browsing the e-Office website of the Ministry of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda, you may find files in formats which your browser cannot display. A list of file formats and the freeware by means of which these files may be accessed is given below. Needless to say, if you have a commercial application which is compatible with these files you will not need to download the freeware.
Organisation of information
- Logo of the Ministry: Go to the home page of the Ministry of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda.
- Site tools
- Search engine
- Main e-Office browsing options
- Official time and date
Central content of the page
- List of most commonly used procedures
- Access to e-branches of the Ministry of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda
- List of utilities
Second level menu
- Rapid access box.
- Access to the Ministry of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda websit.
- Contact Address of the Ministry of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda.
- Certification of the accessibility level of this website.
- Site tools.
- Subscription to RSS alerts on electronic procedures.
How can we know where we are?
Once we have passed the first level, Index, we will find a breadcrumb, also called an ant track, which will tell us where we are and will facilitate surfing the sites we have browsed. The underlined parts tell us that they are quick links when we want to backtrack.
Requirements for submitting the requests included in the Electronic Register
The majority of the procedures available in the e-Office require the use of an electronic certificate issued and signed by a certification authority for identification purposes. This will enable you to submit requests, communications and documents and to view your electronic notifications. You may also use your electronic ID, the certificate of the Fábrica Nacional del Moneda y Timbre or any of the certificates issued by a provider of certification services recognised by the Ministry of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda.
The purpose of RSS subscription is for a page to report when its content is updated.
To read and subscribe to these RSS, you may use an online reader (Bloglines, Google Reader) or if you have a later version of Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 2 or Opera 9, you may do so from the browser itself.
To print the central content area, click on Print in the File menu. You may also do so by pressing the shortcut combination Control+P.